This is to inform all eligible applicant that qualifies for Federal Poly Bida ND Part-Time Admission Form is now currently ongoing. The requirements and guidelines for online payment and registration are all updated for you.
It’s very much important that all Candidates that want to apply for Federal Poly Bida ND Part-Time Admission Form that is currently open should follow up with the steps outline in this platform below and you will be glad you were stocked in this platform. Also, note the courses available for each Programmes
How to Apply for Federal Poly Bida ND Part-Time Admission Form
Federal Poly Bida ND Evening/Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants should possess a minimum of Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC OR NABTEB at not more than two sittings. In addition, interested candidates must possess current (2022) JAMB results with minimum scores of 100 marks.
Federal Poly Bida ND Evening/Part-Time Courses
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
Horticulture and landscape
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Science Laboratory Technology
Leisure and Tourism Management
Nutrition and Dietetics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Business Administration and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Agricultural Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Library and Information Science
Office Technology and Management.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Bida ND Evening/Part-Time Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students. Fedpolybida.edu.ng and check on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under
- PROGRAMME and select ND Evening; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice afterwards, enter the required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make a payment of N10,000.00 on the Fed Poly, Bida Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page (Note: before payment with debit card, print your invoices).
- After payment, candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the candidate’s Name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’Level subjects to JAMB Portal.
Thanks for staying in touch with us