This is to inform interested applicant that the FUTA Post UTME Form 2o20 is currently on going and the requirements for online application are all listed below. Candidate should endeavour to follow the required procedures for 2020 FUTA Post UTME Admission Form.
Meanwhile, there are right procedures to apply for the FUTA Post UTME Form which will be seen in this update.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form 2020
FUTA Post UTME Form 2020 General Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Other FUTA Post UTME 2020 Form Requirements
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and one passport photograph.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form 2020
- First visit the FUTA Post UTME Form Application Portal
- Then Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your complete information which are: UTME Registration Number, Full Name, Course, School. using the FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- You can now proceed to make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- In addition to the above payment, candidates are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Confirm your application payments by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application
- Afterwards, login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
Note: Candidate should ensure that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form. Also ensure you obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Date, Batch and Time
Note that your screening schedule (that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and email address via SMS and mail soonest.
Important Information for 2020 FUTA Post UTME Screening Form
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- Candidates who chose to study Financial Management Technology in FUTA are advised to change to other Institutions as the programme is not offered in the University
NB: Candidate who fails to present himself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University. For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 and 08118770353
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for any relevant information about the online FUTA post UTME Form you need to know. Meanwhile if this post has been of help do well to rate the post better still subscribe to our newsletter to drop your email to receive other relevant update.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via @ Facebook.com/victorkokorie