This is to inform the public that the sales of…
This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form
Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form Courses
The available courses at the University are as follows:
1. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
B. Sc. Biochemistry
2. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B. Sc. Microbiology
B. Sc. Chemistry
B. Sc. Biostatistics
B. Sc. Biological Sciences
B. Sc. Computer Science
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Physics
Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Eligibility
- All the programmes are available for both UTME and DE candidates. The University’s cut-off point for MBBS for candidates who sat for 2021 JAMB examination is 230, while those for the 2022 JAMB examination is 240.
Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Screening
- The Candidates who have selected FUHSO as university of first choice during the 2022 JAMB examination OR have missed the last screening exercise conducted by the University for the 2021 JAMB examination are hereby invited for screening scheduled as follows.
Date: 6th – 7th September 2022
Venue: Lecture Theatre, Take-Off Campus Otada, Otukpo
Any Candidate who wishes to switch to the University should effect the change on the JAMB portal and select the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as university of first choice. The candidate should select the desired programme for which he/she has the requisite UTME subject combination and relevant O’Level results.
The Candidate should ensure that his/her O’Level results are successfully uploaded on the JAMB portal for admissions. Any candidate whose results are not uploaded will not be available on JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) for admission processing.
The Candidates are requested to appear for the screening with the following documents:
- Evidence of selecting the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO) as the first choice through JAMB.
- Print out of JAMB results from JAMB CAPS.
- Original SSCE/NECO O’ Level Certificate/Result
- Birth Certificate
- Two passport photographs
- Evidence of the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of Two
- Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only in favour of FUHSO through REMITA.
Two photocopies each of the above documents
Thanks for staying in touch with us