This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the application for Flywire Charitable Foundation (FCF) Scholarship Program 2023 Portal is currently out.
Therefore, all Eligible Applicant should follow up as we get to take your through the right step on how to go about the application portal.
How to Apply for Flywire Charitable Foundation 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students
Benefits of FCF Scholarship Program
- For the 2023 academic year, sixteen total scholarships of $5,000 USD each will be awarded.
Requirements for FCF Scholarship Program Qualification
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate students in all majors.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the 2023 Fall term. Funds cannot be deferred for future terms.
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
- Applicants can hold citizenship from any country but must be attending an institution located in one of the countries listed below.
The applicant’s higher education institution must located in one of the following countries:
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, British Virgin Islands.
How to Apply for FCF Scholarship Program Qualification
- All Interested and qualified Applicant should visit Flywire on flywire.scholarshipsplatform.com to apply
- Applications MUST be submitted by Friday, June 2nd, 2023 at 11:59 PM UTC. Note that any applications submitted after this point will not be accepted or reviewed.
June 2, 2023
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company. We combine our proprietary global payments network, next-gen payments platform and vertical-specific software to deliver the most important and complex payments for our clients and their customers. Flywire leverages its vertical-specific software and payments technology to deeply embed within the existing A/R workflows for its clients across the education, healthcare and travel vertical markets, as well as in key B2B industries.
Glasgow Caledonian University Masters Scholarship
Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarships Program
LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students
University of Glasgow Scholarship
University of Warwick Masters Scholarship
Thanks for staying in touch without on Flywire Charitable Foundation (FCF) Scholarship Program 2023 Portal