This is to bring to your notice that the application for Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) Bursary/Scholarship 2023/2024 Scheme. The steps to apply is updated below.
The basic requirements and procedures to access the Bursary/Scholarship 2023/2024 Scheme is updated below. Do follow up with the guidelines and instructions below.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be indigenes of either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
- They must be full-time students of a recognized public or private institution within the country as of the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as Law School Students, are eligible to apply as long as their studentship is recognized by their school/university authorities.
- Part-time, sandwich, pre-degree, NTI, and diploma students, as well as institutions not accredited by relevant authorities, are not eligible for this award.
- Online Registration Requirements
Applicants for the 2022/2023 Edition of the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must possess and upload the following documents in the relevant fields:
- A recent passport photograph
Proof of Local Government of Origin
JAMB Admission Letter
School fees receipt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
A current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
Applicants should note the following:
- No change of bank will be entertained after the submission of the application.
- Applicants are required to print out the registration slip.
- The registration slip must be signed and stamped by the Dean of Student Affairs/HOD (as applicable).
- The signed slip must be uploaded to complete the registration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply through the official OSOPADEC websites:
- osopadecbursaryform.org or osopadec.gov.ng
The application process begins on the 26th of May, 2023, and will end on the 23rd of June, 2023.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship 2023/2024 Scheme