This is to inform the general public that the UNIPORT Part-Time Admission List is now…
FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Screening Form Portal is inviting all interested Applicant who may wish to apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission School. Do note the requirements and procedures to Apply online for screening date is fixed for 23rd June 2022.
All candidates should follow the right requirements and qualifications to note the following steps to apply online below.
How to Apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Log on to www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Click on New Applicants to create your application profile, you will be assigned an APPLICATION NUMBER at this point, Note: Take note of your
- Application/Form Number.
Simply login with your Application Number assigned to you.
- You will be required to update your account and upload your passport.
You will be required to pay the sum of # 20,000 being the Amount for Application Fee
- Continue by uploading your O’Level Results and completing Application
FUOYE Part-Time Admission Screening Date Exercise
- Part-time applicants of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) are hereby invited to attend the Admission Screening Exercise at the Institute of Part-Time Studies, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ayegbaju Campus on 23rd June 2022, by 10:00 am.
FUOYE Part-Time Screening Requirement
Kindly come along with the following documents (ORIGINAL COPIES for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
Thanks for staying in touch with us.