This is to inform the general public that the Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form is made available to all interested Applicant or Applicant that choose and wrote jamb examination that the Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form screening Date has been fixed for all Candidates. Do well to note the requirements for online application. The registration period is from 11th July to 14th August 2023.
More so, if you have been searching for how to how for Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form do well to make sure you read up the step by step Guidelines and Instructions as expected below. Also, ensure you cross-check very well before you proceed for online registration.
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form Eligibility
Only candidates with a Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org.ng)
Kogi Poly Cut-Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in Kogi Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 100 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Kogi State Poly Post Post UTME Payment Fee
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly Post Post UTME
- Online Application Procedure
Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting
- kindly Select the awaiting option
Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
- For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Date
- KSP POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE is set to commence on 30th July, 2022 – 20th August, 2022.
- All POST-UTME candidates are required to login to their application portal to print a coloured “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil, and/or any electronic gadgets.
The registration period is from 11th July to 14th August 2023.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below and ensure you fill in all the necessary documents to apply online.