FUTA JUPEB/Short Term Certificate Admission Form has started the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for FUTA JUPEB/Short Term Certificate Admission Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below to apply for the FUTA JUPEB/Short Term Certificate Admission Form Screening. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB/Short Term Certificate Admission Form
FUTA JUPEB Admission Form Requirements and Subject Combinations
- Candidate should possess O/L (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) at not more than two sittings with minimum of credit passes in any five of the following: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics and Geography. All candidates must have credit passes in English and Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to their discipline. At the end of the programme, candidates are admitted into the 200 level undergraduate programme of FUTA, other Universities in Nigeria and some selected universities abroad through JUPEB.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Geography, Mathematics, Economics
Physics, Geography, Mathematics
Physics, Economics, Mathematics
Economics, Geography, Chemistry
Physics, Chemistry, Economics
Physics, Chemistry, Geography
Chemistry, Geography, Economics
Physics, Geography, Economics
Economics, Mathematics, Biology
Economics, Geography, Biology
Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology
FUTA JUPEB Admission – Available Programmes
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND :+
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
Food Science Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MME)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Computer Engineering (CPE)
3 SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
- Biochemistry (BCH)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
- Architecture (ARC)
Building Technology (BDT)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Surveying (QSV)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5 SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCHIENCES (SEMS):
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
6 SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
Human Anatomy (ANA)
7 SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission Form
- The application form for the JUPEB programme can be accessed online through the university’s website at: cceportal.futa.edu.ng.
- New Applicant should click on “Create Account Here”, select the programme (e.g. PDS/UABS) and fill in other details to create an account.
- Login into your account with your Username and Password.
- Click on Payment to generate an application invoice which contains the TRANSACTION ID or INVOICE NO (and RRR for Remita Payment) with which to make payment at the Bank OR Online (Note: Use RRR Remita Code Generated from your Application Profile Only).
- Candidates are to pay the application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00), excluding bank charges on Remita in any Bank or Online on the Remita platform (using RRR generated from the FUTA site)
- Also, AFTER generating any of your fees’ Remita RRR code from your student profile, it is ONLY then you have the option of paying directly online using your ATM card at www.remita.net website and proceed to “Bills and Purchases”
- NOT “Pay TSA & States” option on their website and type in your already generated RRR code rather than going to the bank to make payment.
- NB: Some Banks (e.g. GTBank) may only allow you to use their built-in Remita payment option on their mobile app (GT World) and are advised to pay via that route and will obtain their receipts from the e-mail address registered in their CCE profile.
- Login to your account Online after payment to confirm your payment and complete the online PDS/UABS Application Form.
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Acknowledgement/Screening Schedule slip.
- Students who are able to see the option (Print Admission Letter) on their profile before he/she can go ahead and pay their school fees using the same process of application fee payment through Remita by generating the School fee invoice number and RRR on their profiles and confirming payment after they have paid in the Bank.
- Application closes very soon for both PDS and UABS Candidates.
For more information on the application, registration, accommodation, deadlines, PDS, UABS, Short-Term programmes and so on, click here
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Not Specified./
How to Apply for FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- The application form can be accessed online through the university’s website at: www.futa.edu.ng/cceportal.
- #7,000 for most STC/CP Programmes except.,
#5,000 for Computer Courses
Generate Remita’s RRR code only via your FUTA CCE Portal profile
Thanks for staying in touch with us