International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal Job Vacancies Job Qualification is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal Job Vacancies Form.
All eligible Applicant for International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal Job Vacancies should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal
Requirements for IBPLC Kickstart Program Qualification
Applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
Age: 18 years to 35 years.
Communication: English language (read, write and speak).
Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Agriculture ( Maize, Rice, Sorghum Value Chain and Others)
- Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
- Distributorship (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
Businesses must be within 0 to 3years
Interview date, Process and Venue for IBPLC Kickstart Program
A number of top entries will be selected based on the merit and quality of their business case by a team of seasoned judges.
Each form will be scored against the “Screening Sheet”. The sheet will be used to grade and rank all submitted application form, the score gotten from the submission will be debated upon by the judges to ensure alignment and common ratings.
For clarity of purpose and fairness to all applicants, the Screening sheet is an internal document. Scores are not shared externally.
How to Apply for International Breweries Foundation IBPLC Recruitment Program
- Interested and qualified? Go to International Breweries Foundation (IBPLC) on reg.smetoolkit.ng to apply
- To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form.
To be considered for shortlisting.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal 2022 Application