We bring to the public be that the Delta State…
This is the invite for all interested Applicant for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal for all job vacancy. Do well to follow the instructions for recruitment and job vacancy before going for online payment and registration.
Consequently, all Applicant should do well to know that the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Job Vacancy requirements must be meet before ensuring you go on with the online application and registration.
How to Apply for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment General Eligibility and Requirement
The Gombe State Teachers’ Recruitment exists only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
- NCE plus First Degree
B.A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
- First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post-Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
- NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
Computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
Available Job Vacancy for Gombe State Recruitment Portal
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guilde and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Gombe State Teachers’ Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission via https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Click on portal
Click here to apply
Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password
Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website https://www.gombe.igr.ng for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) Only.
- Click Remita Invoice
- Select Revenue Head – Teachers’ Service Commission
- Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Café or POS to make your payment.
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address
- Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.
Thanks for staying in touch with us. Do join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.