This is to inform you that the application for Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship 2024 International Student Portal is currently ongoing for all interested qualified applicants who may wish to apply for Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship 2024 International Student Portal.
The steps and procedure to apply for Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship 2024 International Student Portal is updated below. Do well to follow up with the right steps and process we have been able to update below.
How to Apply for Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship 2024 International Student Portal
Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship Qualification and Requirements for Application
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- Have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2024
- Be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Have paid the application fee by 1 February 2024
- Fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
- Only first year students are eligible to apply.
Benefits of Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet).
- Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
- Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
Karolinska Institute Masters Scholarship Interview date, Process and Venue
The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted via UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme. Scholarship awaredees will be notified personally.
KI Global Master’s Scholarships Important dates
Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 67 October 2023
Application deadline: 15 January 2024
Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February 2024
Apply for the KI Global programmes scholarship at this page: 9-28 February 2024
Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 21 March 2024
Notification of selection for the scholarship: 26 April 2024
How to Apply for KI Global Master’s Scholarships
All Interested and qualified applicants should visit Karolinska Institute application Portal on www.universityadmissions.se to apply
For more details, visit Karolinska Institute website
January 15, 2024
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Karolinska Institutet Masters Scholarship 2024 International Student Portal