Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures is now updated for all Students that has been admitted into the Kwara Polytechnic. The requirements and procedures to pay for the fees are as listed below.
Now do well to follow the instructions and guidelines on how to go about Kwara Poly Registration, clearance and Acceptance fees payment.
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee 2022/2023 Academic Session
- The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N15,800.00) for Indigenes of Kwara State and Twenty Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N20,800.00) for Non-Indigenes. Kwara State Poly acceptance fee payment portal is
Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
On successful login, click on “make payment” on the left menu, then click on the acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After the Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed, and then your student’s status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what to do next.
Thanks for staying in touch with us