Global Polytechnic Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite…
This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form Admission Screening is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update. Online registration starts from Monday 8th August, 2022 and closes on 30th September, 2022.
The screening date and process for KWASU Post UTME Form Admission application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form Admission Screening
KWASU Post UTME Form Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form Admission Screening
Online registration starts from Monday 8th August, 2022 and closes on 11th September, 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University. Malete (KWASU)
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwas.edu.ng or please e-mail: admission.officer wasteshing
Online registration starts from Monday 8th August, 2022 and closes on 30th September, 2022.