MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program. Be informed that the MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program for all Interested candidates. MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program.
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program
Benefit of MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program Qualification and Requirement
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program Interview date, Process and Venue
- Competencies Required
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
How to Apply for MainOne Technician Scheme
For more details,visit MainOne website
MainOne is a broadband infrastructure company providing innovative telecoms services and network solutions across West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for providing highly reliable services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, small to large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. MainOne also owns a data centre subsidiary,
Thanks for staying in touch with us