This is to bring to your notice that the application for Manulife Scholarship Program 2023 Scheme is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant.
The basic requirements and procedures for Manulife Scholarship Program 2023 Scheme is as follows.
How to Apply for Manulife Scholarship Program for International Students
Benefits of Manulife Scholarship Program
- Manulife will award scholarships in the amount of $10,000 each annually to successful applicants.
Requirements for Manulife Scholarship Program Qualification
- Students currently enrolled in or have been accepted to a college, university or trade school within Canada and:
Are a permanent resident of Canada;
Are between 17 and 24 years of age at the time of application; and
Have experienced the death of a parent or legal guardian who had little or no life insurance coverage
How to Apply for Manulife Scholarship Program Qualification
- In addition to some basic information, you will need to submit a 500 word-essay OR a 3-minute video about how the death of your parent or guardian has affected your life financially and emotionally (the “Entry”). It can be difficult to share such a personal experience.
- To assist in the process applicants’ surviving parent or legal guardian are welcome to create the Entry on their behalf.
- The Entry and any accompanying recordings, pictures, videos or images (“Recordings”) must be prepared by you or on your behalf and with your authorization by your surviving parent or legal guardian.
- It’s helpful to note how the loss of a parent/guardian has impacted your post-secondary education plans, your family’s financial situation and how you’ve been working hard to stay on track to attend your post-secondary program during this time.
- Please note, essays exceeding 500 words or videos longer than three minutes will automatically be disqualified.
- For any Entry prepared on your behalf, you must obtain the appropriate consent for its use in support of your Entry.
- The creator of any Entry submitted on your behalf may be asked to sign a consent form allowing Manulife to use and disclose the Entry and/or any Recording.
- Before you apply, be sure to read the full Rules and Regulations to ensure you’re eligible for the Manulife Life Scholarship Program.
Trinity College Dublin Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships
Peking University Scholarship Program
Argelander Doctoral Scholarships for Candidates from Developing Countries
Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024 Nigerian Young Entrepreneurs
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Manulife Scholarship Program 2023 Scheme
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.