For those that have checked the MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission List and have found your name and also go to the Admission Checker status shown do well to know How to Pay MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees Online. We will be dropping the Method of School fees payment fees back to back. So long you are able to take a glass of juice so as to go about the step by step process as we dive into it below.
Moreso, there are some very vital caution and warning that all admitted Student are to take before going about MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees and Tuition fee and the registration process and payment procedure. Do well to follow the guidelines we have listed for you in this update.
How to Pay MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees – Payment Procedure
MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees Payment Procedure
- Students are to note that payment of ALL FEES should not be contracted.
- Do not deposit cash with any Cyber Café or anyone for payment of fees.
- Make payment by yourself using your PERSONAL ATM Debit Card to pay on the portal or pay cash to the Bank with the RRR generated through PGMAU SRMS portal ONLY (pgmau.safsrms.com).
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated from the University platform (pgmau.safsrms.com ) will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
How to Pay MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees 2022/2023
- Visit pgmau.srms.com
- User Name: Registration number or ID number (e.g. MSc/MTH/20/0123)
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future use
- Click on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up).
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remita Payment Gateway.
MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees Payment Method
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
- You can choose internet payment
Payment Through Bank whereby you MUST Generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take to the branch of any bank for your payment.
- Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. Use the RRR and verify
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you used an ATM card.
- For those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e steps 1 & 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it! And also do well to make photocopy copy.
FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form Application
How to Process UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test
EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form
Babcock University School/Tuition Fees Academic Session
How to Make Payment Fee for UI Transcript Application Request Form
Thanks for staying in touch
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.