This is to inform the general public that the Meta Recruitment Portal (Previously Facebook) job Vacancies is now open to all who may wish to apply for the various available positions. Meanwhile, the requirements and qualifications to apply for the position are listed below.
It is therefore important that all Applicant get to fill in the right requirements as listed below. Do well to take note of the requirements for Meta Recruitment (Previously Facebook) job Vacancies as listed below. Do not give money to any one for registration is said to be free.
How to Apply for Meta Recruitment (Previously Facebook) job Vacancies
Meta Recruitment (Previously Facebook) Job Vacancies
Meta Recruitment Responsibilities
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in Nigeria
- Perform expert review of high-risk and escalated content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable) and ads on Facebook and Instagram against a set of guidelines called the Community Standards.
- In the unlikely event that the continuity of our business or elements of our business are at risk, a Market Specialist will be requested to support with the moderation of additional content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable)
- Analyse data that comes out of such reviews and transform information into valuable operational insight for the community they support
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the support provided to users/businesses based on their analyses.
- Identify country, language and cultural insights and work with a host of teams across Facebook to inform actions that will create a safe environment for users from Nigeria.
- Provide regular enforcement feedback to our vendors who moderate content on an everyday basis.
- Collaborate cross market and cross org to understand impact of potential changes (e.g. product or policy changes) on wider community.
- Understand, identify, and mitigate risks toward user & business on-platform by analysing events and trends on and off-platform.
- Develop and share subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse and/or account support at global level.
Meta Recruitment (Previously Facebook) Available Positions
1. Market Specialist, Market Operations, Nigeria (Yoruba)
2.) Reseller Solutions Manager
3.) Strategic Partner Manager, Communities
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s
1+ years of professional experience within the operations, policy, consulting, project management or analytics environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Work knowledge of Nigeria and native fluency in Yoruba are essential to translate and appreciate language nuances on our platform to support our community of users.
Meta Recruitment Qualifications
Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL OR experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
Fluency in Hausa, Fulani or Igbo are a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Meta Recruitment Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should visit application Portal @ metacareers.com
The News Chronicle Recruitment Job Vacancy As Content Writer
Anambra State Ministry of Education Teachers Recruitment
CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies
Landmark University Recruitment
Spintax Outsourcing Limited Recruitment
FRIN Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Application
Novella Africa Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
FUKASHERE Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Bursar/Registrar
NIIT Graduate Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal Application
Thanks for staying in touch with us