CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal Be informed that the CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal for all Interested candidates. CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal Programme.
How to Apply for CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal
CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies Portal
If you are interested in finding out more please look at our Brunei site as well as follow our facebook page, CfBT Education Services.
Also download the FAQs and the salary scales and benefits from the ‘additional details’ links below.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package for this role:
- A competitive tax free salary BND42,000 – 66,000 (£24k – £38K)
Contract Completion Bonus of 1/6th of salary
- Low cost of living
Generously-sized living accommodation
- Heavily subsidised support for up to 2 dependants’ education at an international school
Genuine opportunities for continued professional development
Commitment to Safeguarding
*A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is essential. Specifically:
Personal Professional Qualities
▪ Must have a clear commitment to safeguarding children and young people in all
circumstances and adhering to CfBT’s safeguarding and
child protection reporting procedures, ensuring the health and well-being of
children/students is maintained at all times.
▪ Have regard for the need to safeguard students’ well-being, in accordance with CfBT’s
safeguarding policies and reporting procedures.
▪ Responsibility to provide a safe environment in which children can learn.
▪ Responsibility to take appropriate action to help a child who may be in need of extra help,
including making a prompt report to CfBT of any actions or referrals within the school.
▪ Be vigilant and follow CfBT child protection procedures if you have a child protection or
▪ Ensure all concerns of a child protection/safeguarding nature are reported and recorded
as per CfBT’s International Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and in a timely
Competency Band: Band 3 team leader/specialist
Key Competencies for the role:
Our Values Key Competency 1 Key Competency
How to Apply for CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies
CfBT Education Services Job Vacancies General Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible you must:
1) Hold a degree from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, USA
2) Hold Qualified Teacher Status/teacher accreditation (PGCE, Bed, DipT etc.) A TEFL cert with degree is not sufficient
3) Have a minimum 3 years relevant classroom teaching experience post qualification with at least 1 year’s experience of teaching English/ESL
4) Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
5) Be able to drive. Note that the test to obtain a Bruneian driving licence will take place in a manual car
6) Be under 55 years old at the time of arrival in Brunei Darussalam
Covid-19 : We are following the guidance provided by the Brunei Government and will be reviewing our recruitment as the situation develops.
We will ensure we keep all applicants updated with any changes. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and relevant child protection agencies
About the CfBT Education Services organisation
- CfBT Education Services has been working with the Ministry of Education in Brunei for over 30 years. Our focus is to raise the proficiency and attainment levels of Bruneian students through high impact teaching and learning in classrooms, specialized national support and intervention programmes, and the continuous building of our own and local capacity across primary and secondary schools and sixth form colleges.
- CfBT Brunei is part of Education Development Trust, a UK education organisation that works with governments, schools and other partners across the globe to provide excellent education for all.
About the role
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH IN TROPICAL BRUNEI
CfBT Education Services (part of Education Development Trust) are looking for Secondary English teachers to begin work in government schools in Brunei Darussalam during 2022. CfBT have been working with the Brunei Darussalam government for over 30 years in support of the bilingual education policy. Our focus is to raise the proficiency and attainment levels of Bruneian students through high impact teaching and learning in classrooms, specialised national support and intervention programmes, and the continuous building of our own and local capacity across primary and secondary schools and sixth form colleges. There are 200 Primary and Secondary teachers on this programme with many teachers staying for a number of years.
Brunei Darussalam is a small, peaceful country on the island of Borneo in South East Asia. It is surrounded by pristine tropical jungle and beaches with temperatures around 27 – 30 degrees all year.
- Closing Date:31 Dec 2023
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment
ABNL Limited Recruitment Portal
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment (NAF)
Nicole Sinclair Recruitment Job Vacancies
Bytefin Recruitment Job Vacancies As Part-time Collection Officer
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
NDDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Portal
OWPPiN Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Portal
WAEC Recruitment Portal Application Form
Samuel Maduka University Recruitment ICT Director Job Vacancy
Thanks for staying in touch with us
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.