This is to bring to all prospective student that the…
This is to notify all that wrote NDA Screening Exam and met the cut off mark. This is to inform the candidates NDA Admission List is now made available for all that sat for the exam and screening exam. Ensure you note the requirements and qualifications before you check if you are among the NDA Shortlisted Candidate.
Also, it is important you check NDA Admission List in the JAMB providential list. Meanwhile, follow this update in this article more more details as well as list of required documents to report to NDA venue.
NDA Admitted Student 2022/2023 Session
How to Check NDA Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 11 June – 23 July 2022. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 74th Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday, 13 August 2022. Any candidate that does not report by Monday, 15 August 2022, would forfeit his or her place to the candidate in the Reserve list.
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
NDA Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Notice for NDA Admission Information
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
NDA Requirements for Admitted Student
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Personal computer (laptop).
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Further Warning for All NDA Shortlisted Candidate
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
Click pdf file