Their is to bring to your notice that the Principal Business Continuity Officer Job Vacancy at African Development Bank. There are some basic requirements to apply t the on going programme. All you need is to take note of the right procedure to apply for the principal Business Continuity Officer.
Although, there are other Job vacancy recruitment for African Development Bank but we are more focused on the Principal Business Continuity Officer. However, other job vacancies will also be listed in this update. Keep reading for more Juicy update on Principal Business Continuity Officer.
Frontier Airlines Job Vacancies for Recruitment Application Ongoing
How to Apply for Principal Business Continuity Officer Recruitment
General Eligibility and Requirements for
All Applicant should note the requirements for online registration and Recruitment below;
- Hold at least a Master’s or equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security or in any relevant or related field of expertise.
- Have a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience including business continuity related field in financial institutions.
- Proven practical experience in conducting, business disruption risk assessment, business impacts analysis, planning and coordinating technical and functional business continuity tests and an exercises, and maintaining emergency and business continuity plans.
- Excellent understanding of the Bank’s Group activities, functions and processes (or in similar international organizations).
- Very good knowledge of industry standard BC Planning models and tools, principles, techniques and related contingency and recovery technologies, tools and methodologies (Business Continuity Management, Mass Notification, Crisis management).
- Experience in delivery of training in Business continuity methodologies and practices.
- Practical experience in managing real life emergencies and business disruptions events and ability to remain calm and attentive in crisis situations thus avoid panic and chaos
- Experience in dealing with external parties such as public emergency responders, and IT infrastructure, facilities and recovery services providers including proven ability to apply innovative approaches, business and technical knowledge for resolving various problems (Social, Health, Security, Safety, Communication, IT) that Bank’s staff and stakeholders may be facing during crisis situations.
- Track record in Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunication and Office facilities related to business continuity and fully familiar with banking sector major information systems (SAP, SWIFT, REUTERS, Bloomberg, SUMMIT) including standard software: Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Ability to build cross departmental productive business relationships; Strong interpersonal skills, and interfacing with a multicultural staff at all levels within the organization;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; Client-Oriented skills to ensure that the client is considered to be of primary importance in all transactions and interactions.
- Strives to understand, and when appropriate, anticipate client needs, and ensures that the client receives the best possible service from the Bank.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in French with a very good working knowledge of English.
- The incumbent will cover offices in the central, western and northern francophone countries.
Principal Business Continuity Officer Duty and Responsibilities
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Principal Business Continuity Officer;
- Perform / update Bank Group wide business impact analysis of all functional areas at all its locations (Head Quarter in Abidjan and Country Offices) by establishing critical functions, critical staff, determined possible threats, external surroundings, and points of vulnerabilities and, the related recovery requirements and priorities identified, quantified.
- Work with business departments to enhance business recovery plans, mitigating the effect of a technology system or application failure or problem.
- Establish, coordinate network of Business Continuity coordinators in departments and Country Offices, and Train and provide support for all business continuity-related activities including the development and maintenance of departmental and Country Offices Business Continuity plans to reflect changes of the Bank organization, working procedures, staff, systems, and office facilities.
- Develop test and simulation scenarios. Oversee and coordinated functional and technical tests for Head Quarter Departments, Country Offices and Information Technology; assess the effectiveness of the test and simulations and to ensure the preparedness and readiness of the Bank’s in the event of business disruption.
- Coordinate with facilities management services, IT and Telecommunication teams to identify gaps and track status of actions and issues related to business continuity
- provide expertise and guidance on business continuity management and disaster recovery solutions; Monitoring the maintenance
- Develop training materials, plan and participate in the delivery of training and conducting workshops on African Development Bank approach to emergency and business continuity management for the Head Quarter, and Country Offices.
- Conduct the Business Continuity training program Country Offices and Head Quarter. Provide guidance and training to sensitize African Development Bank’s staff, on Business Continuity Management concepts, methodology, regulations, requirements and tools via workshops, individual and group meetings, webcast tutorials. Design, organize, modify, and support the bank’s Mass Notification systems and Business Continuity Program plans and maintain system efficiency, allows key users to work properly together using that systems and documents, troubleshoot problems reported by users, Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- For emergencies events, ensure teams preparedness and provide all the necessary tools, devices, systems to mitigate any Socio-Political, Health related, Man-Made, IT technological impacts on the Bank’s staff & dependents safety and Bank’s Business continuity and based on Alert levels, maintain communication link between the different entities, analyze and isolate issues to be brought to the Business Continuity
- Management Head of Unit and the Bank’s crisis management committees. Prepare and submit regular assessments and reports of Business Continuity Management progress and achievements at African Development Bank.
About African Development Bank
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
- There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
- The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
Read This : Apply: Senior Product Designer Job Vacancy at Automattic Campany
How to Apply for African Development Bank Group Job Vacancies
- First of all visit the Principal Business Continuity Officer Official Portal @ https://www.afdb.org/en
- Then Proceed to fill in the details as expected.
- Apply by summiting CV to African Development Bank
Principal Business Continuity Officer 2022 Job Vacancies Closing Date
All Applicant should note that all Application Closing Date is on the Portal
If you have any questions please do not exhitate to ask by making good use of the comments box below. Also ensure you Subscribe to Newsletter and YouTube for more visual update and email of our notification.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.