This is to inform the interested Applicant who wants to apply for Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship…
African Empowerment Scholarships 2021/2022 is right here to give every interested individual the opportunity on the procedures to go about the African Empowerment Scholarships 2021/2022 application and registration. The online form is opened for different available jobs who may have the requirements for the offshore recruitment. The requirements and the procedures for application are all listed below, so do well to follow those that needs it.
Most importantly, the benefit of the African Empowerment Scholarships is that no matter the country you are you can make any country of your choice and ensure you fill in your required details as appropriate as it should. Our Team is ever ready to keep you posted.
Africa Empowerment Scholarships at Niger Delta Development Commission
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Medicine,
- Nursing Sciences, Tourism, Law, Education, Social Work, Business, etc.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
A scholarship candidate is a student, male or female, who has completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
University or Organization: Niger Delta Development
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Full cost
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Nigerian students
The award can be taken in Nigeria
Benefits of Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the total cost of studying at the university, $20,000 annually, including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, annual travel costs, visa, etc.
- With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Nigeria, Niger Delta Development is offering the African Empowerment Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The grant is available to students who have completed secondary education with good to excellent grades.
- The Niger Delta Development Commission is a federal government agency established with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
- One of the core mandates of the Commission is to train and educate the youths of the oil-rich Niger Delta regions to curb hostilities and militancy while developing critical infrastructure to promote diversification and productivity.
Do well to comment on this update if you have any questions as well as contributions to help get individuals inform on the latest development.
Dont forget to rate this post and do well to subscribe to our Newsletter.