Global Polytechnic Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite…
Petroleum Training Institute PTI Part-Time ICE Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the PTI Part-Time Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below. This is a guideline for all Admission. All application closes on 9th September, 2022
In the same vein, the management of PTI Part-Time Admission Form has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PTI Part-Time Admission Form. Check it out below.
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time ICE Admission Form
List of Approved Petroleum Training Institute PTI Part-Time ND and HND Courses
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
Petroleum and Gas Processing
Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(2) Power Plant}
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics & Telecommunications
(3) Power and Machines}
Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND)
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND and HND)
Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
PTI Part-Time (PTI) Admission Form Requirement and Qualifications
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of the programme, which must include English Language and Mathematics; for details, see online admission prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Admission Form
Application Payment Fees
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (N15,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part-time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment.
- Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
PTI Part-Time Admission Form Application Payment Fees
After the payment of N15, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
Further PTI Part-Time Admission Form Registration Notice
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form, which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR printout.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- Inconsistency in names, passports, O’Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
All applicant should apply Online because sales commence on 27th June, 2022 and closes on 9th September, 2022
Late application starts from 16th September, 2022 and ends on 30th September, 2022 at the cost of Twenty Thousand only (N20,000). Thereafter, the site will be closed.
Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’ Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code
Thanks for staying in touch with us on PTI Part-Time (ICE) Admission Form 2022/2023 Application Portal