Be informed that the FULAFIA IJMB Admission Form is opened for registration for all eligible…
This is to inform the general public that the application for UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form is currently ongoing for all eligible Applicant for online application process. All Requirement, qualifications and application payment fees are listed in this platform.
Do well to follow this process to apply for the Undergraduate degree Programmme for UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are accessible via the link below:
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B.Sc. (Political Science)
- BSc. (Social Work).
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
All applications should be made between 7.00 am February 23, 2022 and 12.00 midnight May 15, 2022.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit https://uniben.edu.ng/
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty,
- Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either
- Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,500.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00).
- Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE: The application website closes on May 15, 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than May 15, 2022).
Admission into certain programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted.The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.
Thanks for staying in touch with us