This is to inform the general public that the UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for 2021/2022 Academic session. All interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through Pre degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form Screening Programme.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form Screening Admissions.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form Registration General Eligibility
- All candidates seeking for admission into all the Postgraduate Programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects,
- obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required.
- Candidates with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2017 must present original copies of their certificates for screening as their Statements of Results and/or Result Slips are unacceptable.
- Candidates applying for academic Master’s Degree Programmes must have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. Candidates seeking admission into PhD.
- Programmes must be holders of Master’s Degree with a minimum score of 60% weighted average or CGPA of 3.50.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form Payment Fees
- All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
- Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form
- First of all Applicant should visit the Elite Student Application Portal @ https://postgraduatecollege.uniosun.edu.ng
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit
- You will also need materials and documents to upload
- New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
- MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
- After login choose your Application Programme Type: Ph.D, MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
- Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration.
- At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
- All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
Note that the closing date for all applications is on Application official website
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for comments and contribution that needs to be addressed.