This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing…
This is to inform the general public that the FCE Okene Post UTME Form is currently available for 2021/2022 Academic session. All interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through Pre degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for FCE Okene Post UTME Form Screening Programme.
FCE Okene Post UTME Form Screening Admissions Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on FCE Okene Post UTME Form Screening Admissions.
Table of Contents
- Candidates for the four-year full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 120 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- It should be noted that the College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own elimination tests and interviews for some or all courses.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for, and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB.
FCE Okene Post UTME Form Payment Fees
- Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- First visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. PCE Screening 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) all candidates must supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form. Apppy Now
Note that the closing date for all applications is scheduled on official website
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for comments and contribution that needs to be addressed.