If you have written the Check MAUTECH Post UTME. It’s now left for you to Check Check MAUTECH Admission List online. The right process to check the status of Application Guidelines is seen below.
Do follow the procedure and step by step instructions and guildelines to Check MAUTECH Admission List online.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
Currently, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to theirJAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the J
- Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- Go to the MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Log In’ button to access your MAUTECH admission status (Admitted candidates are to print their MAUTECH admission letter from the same page).
The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been offered admission.
- A formal letter of Admission will be sent to you by JAMB
You are expected to submit a medical report from a Government Hospital or University Clinic at the point of registration
- At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of your certificate (s) or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission was based.
- If it is discovered at anytime that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claimed to have obtained; you will be withdrawn from the University.
- Check for your schedule of fees, registration date and other details on our website www.mautech.edu.ng
- You are expected to complete your final registration with your Department within two (2) weeks from the day of collection of the original copy of your admission letter.
- You are to submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department.
- Admission Status
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission List Session
Federal Poly Oko Admission List
How to Check UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List
Federal Poly Bali Admission List
Temple Gate Polytechnic Admission List
How to Check UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List
Federal Poly Idah HND Admission List
How to Check UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission List
How to Check OYSCATECH Admission List
Thanks for staying in touch with us. Do join us on WhatsApp and Facebook page
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.