What does it take to Check NECO Result Online? As NECO Examination is usually written anually for both internal and external student and when the NECO release Result it’s left for candidates to go to NECO portal to go check NECO Result via NECO Result Checker. This platform is therefore opened for both the internal and external Candidates to go about to Check NECO Result Online.
We are here to show you how you can always check your NECO Result online and as well on your phone via SMS. With just a text message sent you have your results at your disposal. To get the code do well to stay in this platform without getting to rush. We’re you going to without scrolling down, come finish up and knw the steps below;
How to Check NECO Result Online Using NECO Result Checker
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I Check NECO Result using Checking Card?
- How do I Get NECO Result Checking Token?
- How do I check NECO Result without Scratch Card?
- How do I check my NECO Result via SMS?
- How can I Check my NECO Result Free?
- Is 2020/2021 NECO Result Out?
All theses Questions will be addressed below ; do well to keep reading for details;
How to Get NECO Result Checking Token
Candidates that want to Check NECO result 2001/2022 yes the results is out and candidates will require the use of token; to get the token do well to follow these steps;
- Visit NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng
- Create an account using the link result.neco.gov.ng/register or login-in if you already have an account
- After registering an account, proceed to buy the token online using any of the payment options.
- Only one token is allowed per candidate but can be shared with candidate’s parents, schools, organizations or any person who wish to view the candidate’s results.
How to Check NECO Result via NECO Result Checker
NECO Results checking system has been designed to allow candidates check their results @ their convinces. To check NECO Result Online go through these steps using your NECO Result Checker and Checking Card;
- Firstly, visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng with your examination registration number.
- Then Click on ‘NECO Results’ and then click ‘Check Result!’. You will be taken to NECO results checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill the required details.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Choose your exam type. i.e. SSCE Internal (JUNE/JULY)
- Enter your Token and Registration Number in the right columns
- When you have filled all the details, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your NECO result.
How to Check NECO Result via SMS on Phone
The procedure is to Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Exercise patient for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS which contains your details.
NB: SMS Cost N30 Only
About National Examination Council
The National Examination Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
NECO was created by former Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar in April 1999.
It was the first Federal organization to offer subsidized registration to academic candidates in Nigeria.
NECO was mandated to take over the responsibilities of the National Board of Education Measurement (NBEM). Its maiden examination took place in mid-2000.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required On NECO.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.