Portal.jamb.gov.ng is official portal. How to Check JAMB Admission Status? This is to inform the…
You can Check UI Post UTME Results online. This is to inform Candidates that participated in the 2020/2021 University of Ibadan Post-UTME screening exercise, that the results have been released.Candidates are therefore advised to check UI Post UTME Results in Admission portal. The requirements and procedure to check Application Guidelines, registration and payment are all imbedded in this article all for the best of your consumption. Do well to check out here.
Therefore to Check UI Post UTME Results is just with a single click and you are good to go. If I were you I won’t be in a rush in rush. This is to ensure you stay put and get the right information as expected. In the same vein, it is important to note that all information to check UI Post UTME Results and go about the registration process are all listed below.
How to Check UI Post UTME Results On Student Login Portal
Candidates should follow the steps to Signing into the portal:
- A Quick sign in to student login portal @ https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- If you forgot your password Click here to reset the password
- At first login, the system prompts you to change your password.
- The minimum length of your password is 6 characters
- Keep your SECRET QUESTION; for it is used to reset your password to your SURNAME (in capital lettrs) in case you cannot remember it.
- Then click signing
Filling the Bio Data Form
- There are seven sub-menus. Sub menu number one has been completed by JAMB. You are required to fill the following:
- Personal Information
- Next of Kin Information
- O’Level Result(s) for DE only
- Post Secondary Result for DE only
- Fall Back Institution(s)
NOTE: Do not use apostrophe(‘) in your data. It can give you unnecessry stress when filling the forms
Downloading Sample Questions
- You can download questions for up to 4 subjects
- Once you download a question on a subject, the subject will be locked down as one of your 4 subjects
- Once you have downloaded sample questions from 4 subjects you will not be able to download sample questions from any other subject
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS 2020-2021 SESSION
1. Registration process is completely online
2. Contact your course level Adviser for inquiries on courses
3. Login again to the portal after registration to confirm approval of registered
4. You can only Register for Courses after Successful Payment of Fees
5. Check your institutional email for instructions on how to proceed to
6. Visit your departmental page on the University website www.ui.edu.ng for
Procedures For all Freshers to view their details
– Click on New Students Login
– Enter JAMB REGSTRATION Number
– Click on LOGIN
Procedures For all Returning/Freshers to commence registration
– Click on Existing Students Login
– Enter Matric Number
– Enter password
– Click on LOGIN
Univerisity of Ibadan Payment Steps
You are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST
Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on
Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
Once page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
Click on Proceed to gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
PLEASE NOTE: The page refreshes with the Remita Platform and all the payment
modes can be sighted
If you choose either of INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 And 2 above,
you can proceed by clicking on your respective bank and proceed with the payment.
If however you want to PAY AT THE BANK you are then required to NOTE AND WRITE
DOWN the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) and take it to your bank of choice.
- With that RRR number, the bank will pay the fees on your behalf and you return to
the portal to register/submit your courses.
- Kindly note that you will not be able to proceed to Registration without paying the Technology fees amongst others
UI Course Registration Steps
- CLICK on the My Registration at the top left of the Page or Course Registration towards
center right of the page.
- Default Course for the academic sessions are displayed on the page.
- Youcan also Add more courses by clicking Add Course
- Enter the Course Code and search
- Select the check box when course appears
- Click on add
- when you finish selecting your courses
- save and submit
If you found this interesting do ask your questions using the comments box below.
Don’t forget to subscribe by submitting your email address and Like our Facebook page to get more information and notification ASAP.