This to inform the general public that the Niger Delta…
This is to bring to the knowledge of interested participant who love to study abroad not only to study abroad but to be given cash while studying in Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship 2022. This programme is only meant for postgraduate student who are willing to further in their masters. Moreso, there are some requirement that one may need to take cognisance of before going for the online application.
The Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship is aimed at ensuring that the University’s College of Science is offering scholarships worth £1,500 each to UK/EU. Before any interested applicant can apply he/she should note the requirements that are listed below and mind you the online application should be done gentle without making any mistake.
How to Apply for Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is very much ready to make their applicant go through the programme successfully.
General Eligibility on Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship
- Please note that before you apply for this scholarship, you must have made an application to study on one of the courses below, and also received an offer from us.
- Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate taught applicants who are UK/EU students.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- Applicants must enrol on a postgraduate course in the College for the first time in September 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application end of July; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship.
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities.
- If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If in view of the Head of College a scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the scholarship may be withdrawn. A scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the award. The scholarship holder may be required to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the College. If the scholarship holder feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified, s/he may appeal in writing to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.
- The College of Science reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship Courses
All applicants intending to study at Swansea University on the following postgraduate master’s programmes should ensure they take cognisance of the courses before applying;
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- MRes Visual Computing
How to Apply for Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship
- First of all visit the official portal
- All application should be filled and summited to email@example.com:
Note : Please note that the application must be fully completed with no fields left blank or your application will not be considered.
Deadline for Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship
The deadline for Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship applications is on the official Website. Therefore, all application must be done before the closing date.
For questions that need immediate answers on How to apply for Swansea Postgraduate Scholarship applicants should do well to make use good use of the comment box below.