If you have been searching for how to check your WAEC Results online you are…
To check your WAEC GCE Result Online and via SMS is as fast as possible all you need is to follow the laid down steps as shown in this update.
All you need to check your WAEC GCE Result Online is your WAEC Examination number and Examination center number and enter the year you wrote the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result Online
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2022
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers). For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise. Check out Results
Thanks for staying in touch with us