This is to vividly inform the general public that WAEC Results Out and all candidates that wrote the previously written West African Examination Council SSCE papers that the WAEC Results out for 2020 Candidates. Do well to go check your WAEC Examination Results now.
All Candidates are directed to follow the right steps to check out the results using the WAEC Results Checking Scratch card on WAEC official Website. We will be showing you the procedure to go about checking your results from this platform. Now WAEC Results Out all Candidates should go ahead to check using the Examination number as seen below.
How to Check WAEC Results Out For 2020 Candidates
How do I Check my WAEC Results with Scratch card via SMS?
The following are the steps to Check Your Result on your Phone.
- First of all, open where you will need to create a message
- Then you can now type and send a message in this format….It should be adequately done in this order exactly how it ought to be done. WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*Examination Year
- Open your message box then type and send to the short-code 32327 (MTN, Altel & Glo network providers can make use of the format to send) For Example WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2011
- After You must sent the information above, you can now wait for some minute before the details of your result will be sent to your phone. (Note that #30 only will be deducted as charges to Check WAEC Result offline).
- Congrats as your results are delivered to you.
How do I Check my WAEC Results online Using Scratch card?
The following are the process to take to ensure that the WAEC Result Portal can be done without making any form of mistake:
- The first thing to do is to go to any centre that has been set as side for selling of scratch card. One can as well get it from WAEC office or any other branch close by. It may be sold for the sum of five hundred naira only #500. Don’t do the mistake of buying any WAEC Scratch Card that had already been used.
- The next thing to do is to Proceed to WAEC Official website
- The serial number will be the next thing to enter in the space provided. It is usually found at the back of the WAEC scratch card
- The last thing to do is to enter the PIN on the scratch card and tap ‘SUBMIT’ on your cosor
- Congratulations as all your graded examinations will now be shown out for visibility.
We believe we are able to give you what it takes to check your WAEC Results here. Feel free to ask any question if you find any issues that needs to be addressed. After checking your results let’s know the out come of your results.