This is to inform the general public that the application for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form is currently Ongoing for all eligible applicant who may which to apply. The requirements and procedures for online application are all updated below.
Therefore, after you must have checked the requirements for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form do well to follow the instructions and guidelines as listed below. We got you covered on Payment fees, Courses, school fees and all Registration and Clearance Guide.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form Screening
DELSU Direct Entry form will be on sales from today 4th October 2022 till Saturday 8th October, 2022.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print the acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- Generation of seat numbers for Direct Entry candidates begins on Sunday 9th October 2022 while the Direct Entry examination holds on Wednesday 12th October 2022.
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
– O’Level result
– JAMB registration slip
– DE acknowledgement slip
– ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
- Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials.
- Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc., to the examination halls.
- Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
- Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session