Zamfara State Government Scholarship 2021 Application is currently opened to enable interested applicant get scholarship…
The Ebonyi State Government has reduced the Ebonyi State University school fees of the student of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki for the 2020/2021 Academic session. The Governor of the state stated this to express the reduction of both reduction of 20,000 for indigene and 10,000 for non indigene. This will be paid to the EBSU management Account.
The school fees reduction will enable parents get to pay the school fees as at when due.
Ebonyi State University School Fees for 2020/2021 Indigene and Non Indigene
The following said by Dr. Kenneth Ubala the secretary to the state government as directed by His Excellency Engr Chief David Nweze Umahi Governor of Ebonyi State to state as follows:
1. Ebonyi State Government is aware of the effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the world economies of which Ebonyi State is highly affected.
2. We know that the finances of our people are highly affected which will in effect, affect the education of our children.
3. To lessen the burdens on our parents especially in catering for the students of Ebonyi State University and encourage more of our students to go to university, the Governor has effective for 2020/2021 academic session reduced the school fees of Ebonyi State University from year 1 to 5th year as follows:
a. All non indigenes of Ebonyi State University School fees reduced by Ten thousand Naira (#10,000.00) per student.
b. All indigenes of Ebonyi State in Ebonyi State University school fees reduced by Twenty Thousand Naira (#20, 000.00) per student.
4. This amount will be aggregated and paid directly to Ebonyi State University management sometime in 2021
5. Note that last week, Ebonyi State Government released all monthly subventions owed to Ebonyi State University and additional Two Hundred Million Naira (#200, 000,000.00) Salary intervention fund totalling Five Hundred Million Naira (#500,000,000.00) to assist in staff salary payment off Ebonyi State University.
6. This sacrifice will be affecting some other government programmes like infrastructure development and provision.
For comments and contribution on this development do well to make good use of the comments box below.