PTI Effurun Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening Academic Session is really making waves and…
This is to bring to your notice that the Borno State University Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 is now available for all candidates who choose the institution as first choice are willing to make the Borno State University Post UTME Form as the first choice should apply for the ongoing application. Note that all eligible candidates are advise to adhere strictly to the procedure to apply for the ongoing admission programme.
In the same vein, all BOSU Post UTME Form should be take the right steps to online registration inorder not to make any form of mistake or error. We have really gone deep to ensure that we bring you the best on all regularities of BOSU Post UTME Form Application. Meanwhile, the BOSU Post UTME Form Official Portal will be opened for all online registration as expected. All you need is to ensure you follow the guidelines for online registration. Note that mummylizzysblog.com is always here to serve you the best of it all.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form for 2021/2022
BOSU General Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office.
- Candidates with a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2021 examination and 5 credits at the SSCE Level that the Borno State University situated at Maiduguri will commence admissions with effect from the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note that without uploading your O level results, you will not be admitted into the University.
Borno State University Post UTME Form Screening Payment Fees
- Candidates with a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2021 examination
List of Courses offered in BOSU
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
Faculty of Science