The Candate who has taken EBSU Admission Form and Screening is therefore informed that the EBSU Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session is now available. Therefore, each candidates are advised to do well to know how to check if there name is found in the Ebonyi State University EBSU Admission List. All you need do is gently follow the steps below.
Consequently, we advise that you take this guide seriously and ensure you go through this process to know if you have among the EBSU Admission List. Note that this is opened for only Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University and get to Apply. Note this is the Candidates who are offered providential admission in Abia State University Abakaliki.
How to Apply to Check EBSU Admission List
How to Check EBSU Admission List on Campus
- All students should check their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
How to Check EBSU Admission List Status
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal @https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Then Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your EBSU admission status.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status Online
- Go to the JAMB admission portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
How to Process EBSU 2021/2022 Admission – EBSU Payment Fees
All admitted candidates report to the Admissions Office of the University at Abakaliki, for the collection of Acceptance-of- offer slip, to enable them to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions.
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) first-degree programmes are equally advised to:
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.