If you gave been searching for the List of Approved Courses Offered in FUTO we…
The Candate who has taken FUTO Admission Form and Screening is therefore informed that the FUTO Supplementary Admission List is now available. Therefore, each candidates are advised to do well to know how to check if there name is found in the Federal University of Technology Owerri Supplementary Admission List. All you need do is gently follow the steps below.
Consequently, we advise that you take this guide seriously and ensure you go through this process to know if you have among the FUTO Supplementary Admission List. Note that this is opened for only Candidates who chose FUTO and get to Apply. Note this is the Candidates who are offered providential admission in Federal University of Technology Owerri.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- Visit the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the submit button to access your admission status.
- All Candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (Batch A, B, C & D) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
- Upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them.
- This is to enable the Admissions Office to admit them on CAPs.
Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change to “CHEMISTRY”.
Candidates in PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates in TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change to “MATHEMATICS”.
How to check JAMB Admission Status
- Checking Admission Status simply means you are given providential admission
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.