Do you know you can Reprint JAMB Registration Slip? Just as the JAMB CBT Examination is set to commence on the 19th of June through 3th of July all candidates are expected to have registered and Reprint JAMB Registration Slip as you will be expected to present it on the day you are scheduled to take your examination. Therefore, it is also important to note that to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip you need to be cognizant with the material needed for the examinations. All these we will be showing you in this article. Do well to stay in touch.
Meanwhile, we could vividly recall that “At the end of the period originally scheduled for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) registration on May 15, the registration period was extended.
Moreover it came about two weeks that elapsed on May 29, was given to accommodate candidates who, due to issues as regards with newly introduction of National Identification Number (NIN), could not register. Additional postponing of two weeks was made to compile the list of all prospective candidates who for any reason were unable to register as at when due.
Therefore, Candidates are expected to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip using the profile codes that was used to nitiate the registration process. Moreover they are expected to visit the specially designated registration centres to complete the JAMB Registration online the schedule period.
Consequently, it is important to note that identification number on each form given to the candidates has been used to assign the candidates to their registration centres.
Meanwhile, reprinting of JAMB examination slip (Notification) or Result notification slip or ticketing can be done anywhere using the candidate’s JAMB registration number only.
Applicant who have secured their profile codes are expected to visit the centres for prompt JAMB Registration @, JAMB Registration Portal. Also, the names of the few who have not yet obtained their NIN.
How to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip
- First of all visit JAMB official Portal @portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Then enter your Registration number or email or phone number
- Below you will see ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- On the JAMB slip reprint portal, enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip.
- Finally click on Print to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
JAMB official Portal
These are the website you could Reprint JAMB Registration Slip;
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- First of candidate should visit the JAMB Registration portal
- Then proceed to login to your profile account inorder to continue on the JAMB Admission Checking by entering your correct Username and Password
- After you log in you should click on “Check Admission Status”
- Another page will open where you need to enter your examination year and reg number
- Finally, you can now Tap “Check Admission Status” to know if you have gained admission.
Note: Candidates who have Check JAMB Admission Status should endevour that they indicate their acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter after accepting the admission and ensure they duplicate it.
However, candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration should upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How to Check JAMB Result online
- All you need do is to visit the JAMB Result Checker
- Afterward you can now properly enter your necessary details of your reg number
- Lastly you can now proceed to click “SUMMIT”
- That’s all, your result will be show which may involve your full names and scores for each of the subjects combinations.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required On jamb.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well.