The FEPA Recruitment Portal is opened to interested candidate who is a skill expert either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the FEPA Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online application. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update stay put below.
Moreover, any Applicant who which to apply for the FEPA Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Portal for 2022 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the FEPA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Portal 2021/2022 Application Portal. For more details on FEPA Recruitment Portal check below.
How to Apply for FEPA Recruitment Portal Application
- FEPA Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General
- Certificate of Education (GCE).
Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Applicant interested in the Federal
- Environmental Protection Agency recruitment must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the FEPA Recruitment Portal
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Federal Environmental Protection Agency recruitment portal at www.environment.gov.ng
- Choose a position that suits you best
Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Note: You will be contacted e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Portal
Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment Portal
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. And ensure our you like Facebook page
Click Here to join WhatsAPP Group
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.