This is to inform the general public that the NESREA Recruitment Portal is currently available and…
The Total Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a job person either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the Total Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Total Nigeria Recruitment Portal for 2021 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Total Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 Application. For more details on Total Recruitment check below.
How to Apply for Total Recruitment Portal Currently
Total Recruitment Portal General Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be lesser 25 years or older than 35 years of Age
BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Lastly, candidates must be computer literate.
- Be certified to be physically and mentally fit
Applicant must not be suffering from any form of the below:
- Sight Problem
- mental or physical Stress
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial distress
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment Portal Currently
- First of all visit the Application Portal @ career.total.com
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit
- You will also need materials and documents to Upload
Select your job preference to view the details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
Date of birth
Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
State of Origin
Attach all education details: institutions, degree obtained, certificate, class of degree, a period of study. APPLY HERE
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.