This is to inform the general public that the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Paramilitary force in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never exitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing Nigerian Navy Application. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application Requirements
Nigerian Navy General Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidate must be 18 years and above
- Candidate must have O level certificate which includes minimum of five (5) credit including English and Mathematics in WASSCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidate must be of a good character
- Candidate must not have any past criminal activities
Candidate must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Candidate must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
Nigerian Navy closing date, Screening Date and Aptitude test Date
The Nigerian Navy closing date, Screening date and Aptitude Test Date will be updated on the Nigerian Navy portal as time goes on.
Important Information for Nigerian Navy Applicant
All Applicants must come with to the recruitment centres with;
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the
- LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force or Chief Superintendent of Police and above who is from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
- Scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Note: All application Form is to be completed and submitted online. Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy
- First visit the Nigerian Navy Application email@example.com
- Then do well to select a job in the ‘job opening’
- Afterwards, once you have selected any of the available job openings,
- You can now proceed to get the due requirements and procedures for registration
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply Now’
- You are good to go.
Closing Date is on September 17 2022.
If you found this update helpful rate the post using the rate star ensure you enter your name and email in the newsletter box for more update.