If you have been searching for the procedures to check out on the steps to on How to Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payment you are actually in the right place and also ensure that you have your phone number registered in the FirstBank Account. All you need do is to follow the right steps and procedures to Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payment on Your Smartphone via online.
All the Procedure Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payment as fast as it ought to be. All you should be needing is to ensure that you have the required information to Check it out. Keep reading for more details on First FirstBank payments.
How to Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payment
Without waiting much time emphasing on the Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payment the procedure are all laid down below.
These are interesting times and First Bank have upgraded her POS terminals to accept FirstBank POS Cardless Withdrawal. Keep up to date with the update below…
Customers can now See steps below:
- Cashier selects ‘Pay with USSD/CGATE’ on PoS machine and enters the amount to be paid
- A 4-digit Reference Code is generated and displayed on the PoS terminal.
- You dial *894*000*ReferenceCode# on your phone to make payment and authenticate transaction with your USSD transaction PIN.
- You are good to go because Transaction is approved; you get debited and the merchant gets credited instantly.
How to Know the FirstBank USSD Code and What’s more
- Other banks’ customers can dial *Their Bank USSD Code*000* Reference Code# to make FirstBank POS cardless Payment
Stay safe! Ask for FirstBank PoS today and Make FirstBank POS Cardless Payments.
Keep your records with Firstbank up to date at any of our branches close to you.
ENSURE YOU DON’T reveal your online banking password, token response, card number or ATM pin to anyone. We will never request for these secret details from you. Report suspicious calls to 07080625000, 014485500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are glad to know that we have been able to know that How to Make FirstBank POS Careless Payment Using Your Phone. Now do well to ask any further questions my making use of the comments box below.