This is to get the general public informed that the Process to Check WAEC Result…
If you have been searching for the procedures to check out on the steps to Check GTBank Account Number you are actually in the right place and also ensure that you have your phone number registered in the GTBank Account. All you need do is to follow the right steps and procedures to Check GTBank Account Number on Your Smartphone.
All the Procedure to Check GTBank Account Number is as fast as it ought to be. All you should be needing is to ensure that you have the required information to Check it out. Keep reading for more details.
How to Check GTBank Account Number Using Your Smartphone
You don’t have to say that you forgot your GTBank Account Number while we got all the platform or steps for you to Check your GTBank Account Number.
Once you have an active account number which is connected to your GTBank Account Number all you need to do is to make use of the SMS sending platform to check it out by dialing >>>*737*6*1#
Check GTBANK Account Number Through SMS
All you need do to check your GTBank account number through SMS is by Sending ‘My Account’ to 08076665555. That is, only send the word My Account to 08076665555 with out adding this ( ” )
How to Check GTBank Account Number Using ATM Card/Machine
- If you have your ATM registered with the right Phone Number all you need do is to try slot in you ATM card in ATM Machine.
- Afterwards, enter your 4 digit PIN then select the “Check Account Balance”
- There and then all your account details will release you which may include your name and account number.
- You can now do well to copy out your Phone number.
- You are good to go.
If you have been searching for Union Bank Transfer Codes you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about Union Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Union Bank Transfer Codes using the update below.
Also, you have to take cognizant of all the available Union Bank Transfer Codes in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Union Bank USSD Code Transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use Union Bank Transfer Codes
What are the Features of Union Bank Transfer Codes?
The follow are what you can do with Union bank ussd code for mobile banking.
- Keep it simple and smart, pay bills.
- Send money to other UBN and Other Bank Accounts.
Buy that anniversary or birthday present you almost forgot.
- Generate a pay-code and PIN for cardless withdrawal transaction.
Stay connected, buy Airtime for Self and others on all major networks.
- Keep tabs of your rising empire, check Account Number, Balances and BVN on the go
How do I use Union Bank Transfer Codes?
- Simply dial *826*1*amount*account number# example: *826*1*2000*1234512345#, you will need your PIN to complete this transaction. OR
- Dial *826# select 1 and follow instructions on the screen to complete your transaction.
How do I Transfer Cash from Union Bank to Another Bank?
- Simply dial dial *826*2*amount*account number# example: *826*2*2000*1234512345#
- Dial *826# and select transfer to other Banks. Then follow the procedures on screen to finish your transaction.
How do I use Union Bank Mobile App?
- Simply dial*826# to register. The registration is only done once you dial the numbers for the first time.
- It should be done with the phone number used to open Union bank account. Now you can start using USSD code to transact.
How do I Check Union Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code?
- Text Bal to 20123, service charge applied. You account balance will be sent to you as message.
What is Union Bank Charges?
- The charge for fund transfer to other banks is ₦52.50 per transaction. It is free to other Union Bank account.
How do I Create Union Bank PIN?
- To create a 4-digit transaction PIN (Personal Identification Number) Simply dial *826*5# to create a transaction PIN.
How do I Recharge from my Union Bank Account to another Phone?
- If you want to recharge phone number not registered with Union bank.
- This must be done with your registered phone number.
- Dial *826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#
How do I Recharge my Phone from Union Bank Account Using USSD Code?
- Simply dial *826*amount#.
- Note that the maximum airtime you can buy in a day from your Union bank account is ₦20,000.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.
We are glad to know that we have been able to know that How to Check GTBank Account Number Using Your Phone. Now do well to ask any further questions my making use of the comments box below.