The Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Application Form for 2020/2021 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a force person either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the NDA Admission Application Form Recruitment should do well to apply online.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy Recruitment for 2020 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake dur oking NDA online Registration. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the NDA Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NDA Admission Application Form Course Admission Requirements for 2020
Below are the requirements and the qualifications to apply for the NDA Admission Application Form;
- Candidates eligible for 72e Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Other NDA Admission Application Form Requirements
The following are required of each candidate for NDA Admission Application Requirements;
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
NDA 2020/2021 Admission Application Form Registration Date and Deadline
- Candidate should do well to note that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course admission online application form is now onsale and will end on 29 September, 2020. Both male and female Nigerians who have the above Nigerian Defence Academy Requirements and qualifications.
How to Apply for Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Application Form
The following three (3) things are the right procedures to apply for the recruitment of the Nigerian Defence Academy;
1. All NDA Admission Portal Application Form Online Registration should be done on the NDA Official Portal
See Screen Shot
2. The next thing to do is to click on “Purchase Access Code”If you are not login or side up do well to register and sign up or login if you.
3. After that you can now fill correctly your informations and details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
Note: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Also Note: Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB examination shall be offered admission into NDA Admission Application Form by the AFSB. If you are not with your JAMB Registration Number you will not be allowed to write the NDA Recruitment Examination.
Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Application Form Screening Date and Requirement
1. The NDA Admission Application Form screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to be communicated to shortlisted candidates for 2020 at designated centres across the country.
2.Also all eligible candidates are to bring along their acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
Ensure you make good use of the comment box if you found this update helpful on NDA Admission Application form for 2020 has been Helpful. Now ask your questions below.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via @ Facebook.com/victorkokorie