The Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Application Form for 2023/2024 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a force person either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the NDA Admission Application Form Recruitment should do well to apply online. The deadline for the submission of NDA applications is March 21, 2023.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy Recruitment for 2023/2024 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake dur oking NDA online Registration. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the NDA Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
READ THIS: YouWin Connect Registration Application Form & Online Programme
NDA Admission Application Form Course Admission Requirements for 2023
Below are the requirements and the qualifications to apply for the NDA Admission Application Form;
- Candidates eligible for 74e Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2022 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Other NDA Admission Application Form Requirements
The following are required of each candidate for NDA Admission Application Requirements;
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
Apply: Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements
NDA 2023/2024 Admission Application Form Registration Date and Deadline
Application Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of NDA applications is March 21, 2023.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The portal would be re-opened for Exam Centre selection from 22 March 2023 to 29 March 2023.
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2023. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip, TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA, and the Federal Government of Nigeria will bear the cost of their administration and logistics.
- In response to candidates’ requests for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
NDA Admission Application Guidelines
The following three (3) things are the right procedures to apply for the recruitment of the Nigerian Defence Academy;
1. All NDA Admission Portal Application Form Online Registration should be done on the NDA Official Portal
See Screen Shot
2. The next thing to do is to click on “Purchase Access Code”If you are not login or side up do well to register and sign up or login if you.
3. After that you can now fill correctly your informations and details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
Note: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Also Note: Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB examination shall be offered admission into NDA Admission Application Form by the AFSB. If you are not with your JAMB Registration Number you will not be allowed to write the NDA Recruitment Examination.
Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Application Form Screening Date and Requirement
1. The NDA Admission Application Form screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to be communicated to shortlisted candidates for 2021 at designated centres across the country.
2.Also all eligible candidates are to bring along their acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
NDA Examination Date
You will be contacted for SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening will be communicated to you.
College of Education Akwanga Recruitment Job Vacancies Academic/Non Academic Staff
Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates Screening Aptitude Test
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Medical Screening Date
Ensure you make good use of the comment box if you found this update helpful on NDA Admission Application form for 2022 has been Helpful.
Now ask your questions below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.