This is to inform the general public that the FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020 Academic Session is now opened to interested applicant who is willing to go further in the Masters degree and Doctorate Degree. All you need to know about this update are all listed in this article. Meanwhile, the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this article to enable every interested applicant get top apply using the steps we will be showing you.
Federal University of Technology Akure is on the basis of offering Admissions to all Applicant who want to go through a second degree programme. All you should do is to always stay in touch with us as well got the right update for your consumption and in return get to know all it takes to apply for the FUTA Postgraduate Programme as required. Below are the right requirements to apply for the FUTA Postgraduate programme.
FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form Programme Requirements
FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form General Eligibility
- All candidates must possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level credits as required in relevant disciplines and must include credits in English Language and Mathematics.
Other FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form Requirements
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- A first degree in the relevant discipline.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) of at least Lower Credit level or its equivalent in the relevant or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications acceptable in the University, such as ACA, AIB, ACCA, ACIS, or equivalent for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science only.
Master of Agric. Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (M. Agric. Tech./M. Eng./M. Tech.)
- A good Bachelors degree of at least Second Class Lower Division of The Federal University of
- Technology, Akure, in the appropriate discipline.
- A good Bachelors degree from other recognized Universities, in the appropriate discipline.
- Higher National Diploma of at east Lower Credit level and in addition, the candidate must have a Postgraduate Diploma (at Upper Credit level) in the appropriate discipline.
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.)
- For M. Phil. in advertised discipline, a good M. Tech. degree or equivalent is required in the relevant discipline.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- A good Masters degree in the appropriate discipline with a CGPA of 3.50 and/or 60% minimum average score.
- Any other qualification approved by Senate.
How to Apply for FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form
The following are the process of How to Apply for FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form and the step by step processes;
- Should process their application on-line at the University’s website (http://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) using the e-tranzact method with payment made to the School of Postgraduate Studies account.
- Application forms for postgraduate programmes are sold for N20,000.00 (Ph. D), N20,000.00 (Masters), and N20,000.00 (PGD) only
- Should go to PG Portal and verify the payment on the link for “Application payment” using the Confirmation code from the bank
- Click on the Application Form link to fill the form
Application payments can be made nationwide at any bank branch that is on etranzact platfom. Please note that you do not need any account number to pay for the Application Form, just indicate on your teller that out want to pay for FUTA Postgraduate Application Form.
Hope this post on FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Do well to air your views below using the comment box below and you are good to go Subscribe by entering your name and email addresses. Many Thanks
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via @ Facebook.com/victorkokorie