We are inviting all eligible Applicant for Halogen Group Recruitment Job Vacancy. All eligible Applicant who wish to apply should follow the guidelines and procedures for application process as listed below.
Meanwhile, all Applicant are advised to note the requirements and responsibilities before applying for Halogen Group Recruitment Job Vacancy.
How to Apply for Halogen Group Recruitment
Halogen Group Recruitment Job Vacancy as Training Instructor
Job Title: Training Instructor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
The Training Instructor will be responsible for developing, teaching, and training the manned guards (both new recruits and existing old-timers, internal and external) of the Cadet Academy.
He/she will ensure adherence to established quality standards.
Halogen Group Recruitment Responsibilities
- Introduce new tools, gadgets, and security technology to the manned guards, for efficient use
- Place recruits into rigid and regimented existence, which will make them more militarized
- Prepare or follow teaching outline for course of study, assigns lessons, and correct homework and classroom papers
- Administer tests to evaluate students’ progress, records results, and issues reports informing students of their progress
- Observe students to determine physical qualifications and limitations and plan programs to meet students’ needs and aspirations
- Explain and demonstrate techniques and methods of security guarding and similar concepts
- Assist in strategic service delivery efforts by providing technical advice and support
- Keep manned guards up to date about changes in methods security service delivery
- Build morale, inspire achievement, and motivate high performance among students
- Research and introduce new methods for better service delivery
- Maintain accountability of all equipment, gadgets, arm, ammunition, and weapons including items requiring formal accountability, informal accountability (i.e., clothing), and durable items
- Work with other Instructors to successfully accomplish the goals and objectives for which the Cadet
- Academy was set-up.
Ensure conformance to QMS 9001:2015 requirements.
Halogen Group Recruitment Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
Halogen Group Recruitment Experience
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct
- Ability to identify performance improvement opportunities and gaps, conduct analyses, and develop solutions that will deliver the desired results through training programs
- Good understanding of the local and international security industry
Strong strategic and creative thinking skills
- High vigilance and ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
Method of Application of Halogen Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date
- 31st March, 2022.
Candidate must reside in Lagos, Nigeria.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment FMARD
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Portal
Aureole Consulting Limited Recruitment
EKSU Recruitment Portal Application Form &Non Academic /Academic Staff
PalmPay Limited Recruitment Application Job Vacancies
The Space Management Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal
Lagos State Ministry of Education Recruitment
NIIT Recruitment Portal Application Session
IntraDot Limited Recruitment Vacancies Portal
College of Education Akwanga Recruitment Job Vacancies Academic/Non Academic Staff
Thanks for staying in touch with us