National Primary Health Care Development Agency Job Vacancy NPHCDA Recruitment Portal is annually giving opportunity for required Applicant who are eligible and meet the right requirements as stated in this update. Therefore, follow the instructions and Procedure for registration all listed in this platform.
National Primary Health Care Development Agency recruitment NPHCDA Recruitment Portal will always be opened for registration is scheduled for recruitment for interested Applicant who which to apply online. Follow the instructions below to apply.
How to Apply for NPHCDA Recruitment Portal
NPHCDA Recruitment Portal Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Primary Health Care Development Agencyr must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPHCDA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy
To ascertain if the National Primary Health Care Development Agency Recruitment 2021 has officially started,
- Reach out to the official website: http://nphcda.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
NPHCDA Recruitment Screening Date
All successful Applicant will be called for interview and screening on the schedule date. Ensure you fill a correct details.
Ask your questions below using the comments box and will get to try our best to respond to as many as we can.