This is to inform the interested Applicant who wants to apply for Harvard University Master Scholarship 2021/2022 to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. If you are given the opportunity to have the scholarship as expected, you need to have the course of the requirements to apply for the ongoing programme as expected.
Keep reading for more Juicy details of the Harvard University Master Scholarship International Application all we have to do is to inform the general public and it’s left for interested Applicant to take the bull by the horn and do what is necessary by have the right requirements and qualifications to apply for the programme.
Harvard University Master Scholarship General Eligibility
All Applicant should note the requirements and criteria for online application;
- Applicant must provide proof of English language proficiency, by providing test results of TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), PTE (Pearson Test of English), or IELTS (The international English language testing system).
- This scholarship is to students from all over the world who demonstrate an excellent educational or academic record.
- Students must have applied and received an acceptance letter (offer of admission letter) from the program of Harvard MBA.
How to Apply for Harvard University Master Scholarship
- First if all Applicant should visit the Harvard University Application Portal@ https://www.boustany-foundation
- All Interested Applicant must send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, the GMAT test scores, and the acceptance letter they received from the University via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefit of Applying for Harvard University Master Degree Scholarship
- US$102,200 (US$51,100 annually) paid as tuition fees for selected students.
- Accommodation, and travel expenses, are granted for the recipients who are related to the internship.
Harvard University Master Scholarship Application Deadlines
All Applicant should note that the Harvard University Registration Portal Closing date is on 21st may 2021. Do well to stay in touch with other relevant update as regards Application and shortlisted candidates.
Do well to make good use of the comments box if you found this update helpful, don’t forget to rate this update and as well Subscribe to our Newsletter for more information and notification on new article or update.
Also ensure you Subscribe to our YouTube Channel below.