This is to inform the general public that the University of New Haven, USA Scholarship Portal is currently ongoing for various interested candidates who which to apply for the on going programme. Meanwhile, there are some requirements that one have to put in place to be eligible for the University of New Haven, USA Scholarship Portal programme. Do well to note the basic requirements that one have to have before applying for the programme. Don’t loose this great opportunity coming your way.
Meanwhile, we will also be drawing your attention to all basic benefit one can derive from the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Scholarship Portal to go about the programme. Keep on reading for more information and update for registration. If you have being able to go through the online update ensure you fill in the correct details and information. Keep reading for means for Indigenes to Study at University of New Haven, USA Scholarship.
General Eligibility for Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Scholarship
This highly competitive program grants two types of work opportunities for new full-time domestic and international master’s students enrolling at the University of New Haven.
Their highest achieving incoming graduate students are offered a Provost’s Assistantship. Students selected for a position in this program will work up to 15-20 hours per week (550 total hours per academic year) for an academic department. In return, students will receive:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
How to Apply for University of New Haven, USA Scholarships Portal
- First visit the Application Portal @ New Heaven official website
- Applicants should submit a write-up/letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates.
- Applicants should also submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format) and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years.
- Applicants should attach a letter of recommendation from the local parish or church community.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.