Do you know that you can Change JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution Form? If you want to know is you need to do the JAMB Change of Course or Change of Institution it is good you know if there was a mistake while filling your registration by either you or those that helped you doing the JAMB UTME Registration, All you need to know is that you can correct any errors that had been made during registration of your courses or institution.
In the same vein, there are some reasons to do Change of Course and Institution which may be that the JAMB UTME Direct Entry Candidate that may have written one particular subjects combinations in their Post UTME and didn’t meet up the cutoff mark for that particular course they put in the cause of JAMB Direct Entry Registration may decide to do a change of course in order to meet the cutoff mark of the department of faculty.
JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution/Course Form Data Correction
JAMB Change of Institution Data Corrections
The JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution and Course Form Procedure is now made available below but before then there are some things that can also be corrected on the JAMB Change of Institution Portal ;
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
Note: All Prospective undergraduate should note that Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change of course should be in favour of your JAMB UTME Direct Entry Subject combination.
JAMB Change of Institution/Course Form Guidelines
Here are the key guidelines and procedures for;
1. The first and foremost thing to do is to go visit the JAMB UTME Direct Entry portal at
2. Secondly, login with your Personal Email and Password.
3. Then by your left side you will see “Application for Data Correction” take your corsor then a drop down will indicate you to “Click here to proceed”.
4. You will now be redirected to make data corrections from the drop down, you wish to correct either Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin which cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course and Institution Guidelines and Procedure for 2020 Data Corrections
The candidate that wants to effect corrections from 2021 below can make changes here;
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data correction 2020 from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct either Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin which cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution/Course Form Procedures
General Requirements for JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution/Course Form
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution/Course Form
- Prospective undergraduate must personally vicite JAMB official portal and create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal online on the JAMB portal. Following which are required to be filled are; Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile
- Therefore, registration fee for the 2021 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000)
- Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- First of candidate should visit the JAMB portal
- Then proceed to login to your profile account inorder to continue on the JAMB Admission Checking by entering your correct Username and Password.
- After you log in you should click on “Check Admission Status”
- Another page will open where you need to enter your examination year and reg number
- Finally, you can now Tap “Check Admission Status” to know if you have gained admission.
Note: Candidates who have Check JAMB Admission Status should endevour that they indicate their acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission. Candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter after accepting the admission and ensure they duplicate it.
However, candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration should upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
- JAMB Change of Course 2020
- JAMB Change of Course Price
- JAMB Change of Course 2020 closing date
- JAMB Change of Course and Change of Institution form
- JAMB Change of Course and institution Closing Date
- JAMB Change of Course Portal
- JAMB Change of Course Form Price
- JAMB Change of Name
- JAMB Change of Date of Birth
- JAMB Change of Exam Town
- JAMB Change of Institution Closing Date
- JAMB Change of Subject
We hope this update has been of great help do well to always give this inform to friends to know that this JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Course and Institution is all about