If you have been admitted into the instruction the MAAUN Registration Screening/Documentation Requirements are listed in this platform. It’s advisable to read up for screening and Registration date which Commences on Monday 7th November, 2022.
All you need is to calm down and take note of the documents needed for documentation in Maryam Abacha American University (MAAUN). All we have outlined should be taken into consideration. For this will help to have a full Registration. Hence your admission is providential.
How to have your MAAUN Registration Screening/Documentation Requirements
Notice for MAAUN Fresh Registration Procedures 2023/2024 Session
- Present the online (printed) Admission Letter along with the O°level / SCSCE result scratch card at the Admission Office for verification.
- Commencement of Medical Examination for the verified candidates at the University clinic on Monday 17th October, 2022 upon payment of N20, 000 into MAAUN Fidelity Bank account 5600849102.
- Commencement of issuance of the original MAAUN admission letter on Thursday 20th October, 2022 at the Registry Department after successful medical examination indicating that you are found fit for undergraduate studies at MAAUN.
- Payment of N982, 000 and N852, 000 into MAAUN Fidelity Bank account 5080133296 as 2022/2023 Tuition Fees for students admitted into School of Health/Nursing sciences/Computing and Social and Management Sciences respectively.
Payment of N120, 000 as Departmental/other charges into MAAUN Fidelity Bank account 5080133296.
- Commencement of Physical Screening/Registration on Monday 7th November, 2022
MAAUN Registration Screening/Documentation Requirements
Applicants are to come for screening/documentation on 17th November 2022 with the following documents (Original and photocopy):
- Receipt of tuition fee payment
- Receipt of the application processing fee
- JAMB Offer letter/change of institution
- MAAUN Admission Letter
- WAEC/NECO statement of Results
- Primary school-leaving certificate/testimonial
- Secondary School Certificate/testimonial/ Birth certificate
- Indigene certificate
- Medical certificate from the government-owned healthcare facility
- Reference/undertaking letter
Scratch card for SSCE Results Verification
- Four passport photographs on white background.
- Any means of identification (National ID card, Drivers’ license, Voters card, etc)
Thanks for staying in touch with us.